Parking Sensor: ATLANTA has devised a parking occupancy device that uses a precisely calibrated magnetic sensor backed by 5+ years of battery life and IP-67 covering with a robust design to withstand the temperature, vehicle load, heavy down-pour. It follows the effective communication channel ‘LoRaWAN’.
- FOTA is available.(take whole point from other products)
- 95% accurate vehicle detection by using advance optical and magnetic detection methods
- 10000mAH battery for more than 10 years backup
- Long communication range(upto 500500 Meters) with the help of advance LORA based RF modules.
- Automatic detection and cancellation of noise happening due to dust and scratches on the casing.
|Accuracy of report||>95|
|Internal battery||Non-recharged lithium battery 19000mAh@3.6VDC|
|Life time||5 year|
|Current||135mA (uplink mode),40mA (operating)|