a) Vandalism such as wire cut, PCB burnt, device enclosure damage etc
b) Forced Majeure:
1. Act of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods);
2. War, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilization, requisition, or embargo;
3. Rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war;
4. Contamination by radio-activity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radio-active toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
5. Riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs or disorder, unless solely restricted to employees of the Supplier or of his Subcontractors; or
6. Acts or threats of terrorism.
c) Damage in PCB due to high voltage or undesirable conditions.
d) Battery after 6 months will not be part of warranty.