ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
2. Client acquisition & retention-- Develop positive relationships with clients.
3. Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
4. Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
5. Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
6. Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
7. Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
8. Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
9. Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
10. Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.