SR. PHP DEVELOPER
1. Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
2. Understanding of MVC design patterns.
4. Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
5. Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project).
6. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions project to write a specific section of the program.
7. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
8. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments.
9. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
10. Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
11. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
12. Familiarity with SQL database and their declarative query languages.
13. B.Tech From Computers Science/ BCA/ MCA.
14. Team handling experience is an added advantage.
Salary Range: 3 LPA to 7 LPA
Notice Period: 15-30 days
2. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
3. Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
4. Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.